1. Personal data we collect
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
Personal Data You Provide: We collect Personal Data when you submit information to us on various areas of our Service, such as through the “Contact” page on our Site and during your registration for the Service. The Personal Data collected during these interactions may vary depending on the area of the Service and based on what you choose to share with us, but it will generally include information such as your name, email, address, phone number and employer information.
Personal Data We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We have pages on social media sites like Twitter and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Personal Data Processed on Behalf of Business Customers: In order to provide the Services, we collect, process and analyze certain data on behalf of our business customers. We process that information pursuant to our applicable Terms of Service and other agreements with our business customers. We have no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Data we process on behalf of our business customers. If you are such an individual and would no longer like your data to be used by one of our business customers that use our Services or you would like to access, correct or request deletion of your data, please contact the business customer that you interact with directly.
Personal Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Service: When you visit, use and interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from, and which browsers people use to access the Service, broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage information: We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
- Your Choices. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
2. How we use personal data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide the Service to our business customers and their end users;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
- To provide customer support;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To analyze how you interact with our Service;
- To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Service;
- To develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
Marketing. We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding management of your account, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
3. Sharing and disclosure of personal data
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services (for more details on the third parties that place cookies through the Site, please see the “Cookies” section above). Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, store or otherwise process Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
4. Data retention
5. Update your information
Please contact us to request any changes or corrections to your Personal Data.
6. California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, please visit our Notice of California Privacy Rights for additional information related to, and a description of your rights under, California law.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 16. Open Raven does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Data to Open Raven through the Service please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
8. Links to other websites
You use the Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Open Raven via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third party websites.
10. International Users
By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Data will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States.
11. Your choices
In certain circumstances providing Personal Data is optional. However, if you choose not to provide Personal Data that is needed to use some features of our Services, you may be unable to use those features. You can also contact us to ask us to update or correct your Personal Data.
13. Contact us