1. Personal Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure
2. California Privacy Rights
To the extent provided for by law and subject to applicable exceptions, California residents have the following privacy rights in relation to the Personal Information we collect:
- The right to know what Personal Information we have collected and how we have used and disclosed that Personal Information;
- The right to request deletion of your Personal Information;
- The right to be free from discrimination relating to the exercise of any of your privacy rights.
- Describe any specific circumstances, configurations, or conditions required to exploit the issue
Exercising Your Rights: California residents can exercise the above privacy rights by contacting us using the information provided for email or phone on our contact page.
Verification: in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or deletion, we may require you to verify your login credentials before you can submit a request to know or delete Personal Information. If you do not have an account with us, or if we suspect fraudulent or malicious activity, we may ask you to provide additional Personal Information for verification. If we cannot verify your identity, we will not provide or delete your Personal Information.
Authorized Agents: you may submit a request to know or a request to delete your Personal Information through an authorized agent. If you do so, the agent must present signed written permission to act on your behalf and you may also be required to independently verify your identity with us.