We are Open Raven, a cloud and data security startup with a product DNA that was founded in 2019 by two security industry veterans that have previously been acquired and taken companies public. We are backed by Kleiner Perkins, staffed by seasoned product managers and engineers and we’re seeking like-minded people to join our growing team.
We are looking for a front-end React engineer to take on ownership of our 3D maps feature. Our maps display real-time AWS architecture and security violations and have become a compelling and highly differentiated feature of our platform. The maps are currently built on BabylonJS, although we anticipate moving to Unity3D as the platform scales to handle millions of objects in a single map. The role reports to the head of engineering. We especially love candidates who are passionate about commercial open source products and working with the open source and security communities.
Working across the product team including product management, user experience, engineering and operations you will design and develop product features of our cloud and data security product. We are cloud-native and built on AWS, designed to discover and analyze large data sets and apply security policies using open-policy agent. We predominantly use Java Spring with a React front-end built by a dedicated front-end team. We always use the very best development tools available, follow Agile with a dedicated program manager managing the backlog and have a full-time operations team.
- Experience in a similar previous role working with BabylonJS is essential.
- Previous experience at a fast paced early stage startup is desirable.
- Ability to work successfully with minimal supervision in a distributed team environment.
- All applicants must be US Citizens or US Green Card holders currently residing in the Pacific or Mountain time zones. Being prepared to work on those time zones is not an option.
Compensation / Benefits
- Startup culture with a product company DNA.
- 100% remote / distributed team. In normal times we meet as a team in Los Angeles once a month and you must be able to travel for up to four days a month.
- High performing, fast paced product team.
- No drama, a “be a nice and good human” culture.
- A team where results and doing and not talk and thinking is valued.
- Competitive salary.
- Early stage stock options.
- Excellent health insurance and benefits; 100% coverage for employees.
- Flexible work schedules and vacation.
- Top of the line equipment.
ABSOLUTELY NO RECRUITERS
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to diversity.
All applicants must be US Citizens or US Green Card holders.
We do not want, need, or accept candidates / applicants from recruitment consultants.